• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Declarations of Interest - Season 2

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
For the attention of :
centurymaker
Cevno - Confirmed
Daemon/Flem - Confirmed
G.I.Joe
GIMH - Confirmed
GingerFurball
GotSpin
Himmanv
Marcuss - Confirmed
Howe_zat - Confirmed
Noble_One - Confirmed
Prince EWS - ruled out
Samuel_Vimes - Confirmed
Spark - Confirmed
Teja
weeman27bob - Confirmed

Just post below if you want to keep your spot :)

Last edited:

Teja.

Global Moderator
Really want to do it but I've realized that I just can't do justice to drafts when I have a test on average every 2.3 days.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
G.I.Joe sadly withdraws
Safe to say that centurymaker won't be participating either.

Just need to hear from Himmanv

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm actually semi-keen to give it another go despite telling Marcuss I was out (I did withdraw ftr), but I actually didn't draft last season's team (bar the last two picks IIRC); I just stepped up and took marc's team when he bailed. If I was completely serious about my retentions and new draft picks this season I'd have a massive unfair advantage as I know how good every single player is, but I'd be keen on just picking a team of favourites and cheering them on. The only thing stopping me would be that I'd be taking a place away from someone who might want to do it properly.