• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

congrats marc71178

sussexbythesea

Cricket Spectator
congratulations, marc. it's good to see the prediction league thriving. when i first set it up on the other site, i thought it would be popular but i'm glad to see it's gone from strength to strength here.
i know we didn't always agree on the rules but i always thought you were a top geezer - and not bad at the predictions either!
i like the format you've got going now and i expect i'll enter the fray shortly.
best wishes for the future
sussex

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Another convert to the greatest Cricket forums on Earth!

Welcome to the site - I did tweak the rules slightly, and have added one for ODIs now (remains to be seen how successful it is)

And as a first post, I don't think anyone has ever bettered your thread! ;)

sussexbythesea

Cricket Spectator
no worries - it's good to see friendly faces over here. i lost interest with the other forum, although moving house and having a second child didn't help.