• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Predictions League Round 17

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
South Africa vs West Indies 3rd Test.

Deadline is Midnight GMT between 1st January and 2nd January 2004.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Toss: WI
Result: SA
Bat: Kallis
Bowl: Ntini (new year's resolution: never underestimate the guy)
Runs: 1316
Wickets: 32

NikhilN

International Regular
Toss:Sa
Result: Draw
Batsman:Lara
Bowler:Ntini
Runs:1034
Wickets:37

Last edited:

amits

Banned
y does "Draw" come as :Draw ?

is the word "Draw" banned over here.

also "Pollock" comes as :Pollock".

this happened to me in the last wi-sa prediction thread as well and it has happened with nikhil as well.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
amits said:
y does "Draw" come as :Draw ?

is the word "Draw" banned over here.

also "Pollock" comes as :Pollock".

this happened to me in the last wi-sa prediction thread as well and it has happened with nikhil as well.
There is a very simple reason. The combinations :D and :P are smileys, as you probably know. The forum does not recognise that there are letters coming after the D, therefore it inserts a picture.

Solution: Put a space between the colon ( : ) and the result, draw, batsman or whatever.

roofromoz

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Toss: South Africa
Result: South Africa
Bat: Rudolph
Bowl: Pollock
Runs: 1400
Wickets: 34

hank_thebigman

Cricket Spectator
ok, sorry to interrupt this guys, but how do i do this.. wat are the names and everything standing for?.. is it like best batter/ best bowler?.. someone please explain cause it looks like fun