• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Predictions League Round 14

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
deeps said:
Result:Australia
Bat: Ponting
Bowl:Lee
Runs:1130
Wickets:35
Auzzie bribary they apperr to have chosen to bat or bowl with out a toss( Where is the toss, mate

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
India
Draw
Tendulkar (I'm now gambling desperately to make up some ground)
Lee

I can see a big, fat zero coming along here.

V Reddy

International Debutant
Neil Pickup said:
India
Draw
Tendulkar (I'm now gambling desperately to make up some ground)
Lee

I can see a big, fat zero coming along here.
Interesting choices. Want to quickly move away from the mainstream ? :D .

V Reddy

International Debutant
I'm editing my prediction since Bracken is doubtful to play

Toss: India
Result: Australia
Batsman: Tendulkar
Bowler: Zaheer
Runs: 1300
Wickets: 35

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
vishnureddy said:
Not a problem since Mr.Nathan is playing now :)
And getting murdered.

It's all good

Tendulkar's a muppet. At least roofromoz isn't challenging for the lead (Sehwag)..

V Reddy

International Debutant
halsey said:
Oh damn. I think I have lost on every one of those :P
What's with this? Last time Neil said that Ponting is doing well pointing to me, then Dravid overtook him. Now you say you are completely losing it, everything is turning out perfect for you except the toss:!( . So next time predict an Indian win and post a message after the play started that your prediction is turning false and so hopefully India may win :D

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
vishnureddy said:
What's with this? Last time Neil said that Ponting is doing well pointing to me, then Dravid overtook him. Now you say you are completely losing it, everything is turning out perfect for you except the toss:!( . So next time predict an Indian win and post a message after the play started that your prediction is turning false and so hopefully India may win :D
You say it like it's the only way that India will win. :)