• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Afro-Asian series

Should we predict the Afro-Asian series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Quick straw poll.

The Afro-Asian (aka pointless games being given ODI status when they shouldn't have it) series - predict for it or not?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Forgot to say, as it's a public vote, I'll be ignoring those who don't enter the predictions league fairly regularly...

pasag

RTDAS
Don't want to, but I think we should do everything with proper status, despite whether it's rightly so or not. So I voted yes but it wouldn't bother me too much if it wasn't done.

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
The Afro-Asian series is a fair old waste of time that shouldn't have ODI status, but the same could be said of the matches involving asocciate ICC members and we predicted them so on a consistency basis I'd say yes (but i would not exactly be heartbroken if the vote was no)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I don't wanna come over all Bill Frindall (apologies for the mental image that paints, btw), but there's no way these things should have ODI status. International cricket should be played between cricketing nations, not collections thereof.

That said I'll probably predict if we do go with them.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't wanna come over all Bill Frindall (apologies for the mental image that paints, btw), but there's no way these things should have ODI status. International cricket should be played between cricketing nations, not collections thereof.

That said I'll probably predict if we do go with them.
I think most of us would prefer if you didn't tbh.