• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI round 20

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
When it finishes, yes - although I could produce one in 2 minutes if I can be bothered to - will get back to you.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Apologies - I missed your post and thus didn't entire it into my highly sophisticated program for score calculating!

You got 28 points.

shankar

International Debutant
There seems to be some mistake with the points marc - Mine should be 28 I think and a few others seem wrong as well. Plus, I didnt pick Nafees as you've mentioned but picked the total wickets rightly which you seem to have missed.

shankar

International Debutant
You're right, made a mistake, it's 23. But taking the first few on the list, isn't BoyBrumby's score 28 (1+10+0+0+10+0+0+7) Dravid's 19 (0+10+0+0+0+0+2+7) and vic_orthdox 29 (0+10+10+0+0+0+2+7)

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
shankar said:
You're right, made a mistake, it's 23. But taking the first few on the list, isn't BoyBrumby's score 28 (1+10+0+0+10+0+0+7) Dravid's 19 (0+10+0+0+0+0+2+7) and vic_orthdox 29 (0+10+10+0+0+0+2+7)
Yeah, I think I got about 79 points.

Stop whinging, no-ones taking it seriously, Marc is running it out of the goodness of his heart, on a scoring systen only he seens to understand. I trust him, even though I think he underscores me incredibly:dry:

shankar

International Debutant
grecian said:

Stop whinging, no-ones taking it seriously, Marc is running it out of the goodness of his heart, on a scoring systen only he seens to understand. I trust him, even though I think he underscores me incredibly:dry:
8-) Which part of my post sounds like whinging or criticism of Marc to you? I don't really care about the points, just noticed some mistake and pointed it out.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
You're right - I really don't know what happened there, the round sheet says one thing, but the overall sheet something different!

Actual scores:

Code:
Jungle Jumbo	38
vic_orthdox	29
alternative	28
BoyBrumby	28
grecian		27
Samuel_Vimes	25
shankar		23
_TiGeR-ToWn_	22
pasag		22
superkingdave	21
Dravid		19
marc71178	17
Perm		15
Steulen		15
tadeusz		12
pietersenrocks	10
Mister Wright	 8

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
grecian said:
That'd be a bit hard to attain to be honest, especially when you pick a bowler who plays for Sri Lanka in the Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe game ;)

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
marc71178 said:
That'd be a bit hard to attain to be honest, especially when you pick a bowler who plays for Sri Lanka in the Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe game ;)
Oh so I did:laugh: