• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Prediction league - including minnows?

Should ODIs between minnows be included in the predictions league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The recent plethora of ODIs involving the minnow nations has lead me to question if these should be included in the predictions league.

Please note I am only talking about games between 2 non-Test nations.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think it would give everyone an opportunity to follow the minnows more so than usual.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Definitely.

The predicting between the Zim and Bang series that just occurred would have made for some interesting results. Plus the interest factor is another good reason.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Jono said:
Definitely.

The predicting between the Zim and Bang series that just occurred would have made for some interesting results. Plus the interest factor is another good reason.
That would have been included regardless though ;)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Looks fairly conclusive then!

Minnow games will be included.

First match will be the start of the England-Pakistan ODI series (30th August) so keep your eyes peeled.

Steulen

International Regular
marc71178 said:
Looks fairly conclusive then!

Minnow games will be included.

First match will be the start of the England-Pakistan ODI series (30th August) so keep your eyes peeled.
Hah! Can I predict a no-result for all matches? :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Tomm NCCC said:
When can we start making predictions?
Threads will appear about 5 days or so before each game (in an ideal world), but please bear in mind that Sean and I are only human so they won't all be up so early!