• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aussies Thread

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If you need a motivational speaker I'm willing to come into camp as long as the pie is on the house.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
If you need a motivational speaker I'm willing to come into camp as long as the pie is on the house.
Sweet or savory pie?

Anyway nom nom nominate Spark for the captaincy. Most active one of us around these parts and PEWS will likely be busy. Reckon he'd set a mean field too.

Spark

Global Moderator
Ausage
Jayzamann
Mister Wright
Spark
morgieb
TumTum
Clapo
Nnanden
joels344
andyc
Noble One

Sorry morgieb but I want to bat 4 :p You're more aggressive so it'll work better anyway. Hopefully.

****ing PEWS turning traitor on us :ph34r:

Noble One and candy to open the bowling. Nnanden first change. Hope our longish tail holds up.

Last edited:

Jayzamann

International Regular
I'll be sure to butt in during a mid-pitch pow wow with some nonsensical advice. Just brush me aside like Anil Kumble did to Virat Kohli so many times.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
I'll be sure to butt in during a mid-pitch pow wow with some nonsensical advice. Just brush me aside like Anil Kumble did to Virat Kohli so many times.
Done and done. But "stop deadbatting when we're 0/10 after 9 overs" may not fall into the nonsensical advice catergory.

Spark

Global Moderator
I see we've got an extra batsman in DragonPunk. Won't do squat for this game (whenever it happens) but it might help the team balance down the track. Can bowl a bit too so that's good.