• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Forumer World Cup - Information and Discussion

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
signed up in a Tendulkar-type role...

super excited about the sims...

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Team India so far (tentative):

1. Teja. (wk)
2. weldone
3. vcs
4. Cevno
5. G.I.Joe
6. biased indian
8. Blaze 18
11. Shri

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't see how you're going to simulate a tournament based on this tiny amount of information...

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Now we know why India doesn't produce great bowlers... :)

Come on the Zaheers and Bhajjis and Praveens of CW, sign up for this

Howe_zat

Audio File
Have signed up, this is a great idea.

England so far:

1. Marc71178
2. Eds
4. GeriantIsMyHero
9. Marcuss
11. Howe_zat

Last edited:

Eds

International Debutant
I seem to be pretty much the same as GIMH, so might get rid of my bowling, for the good of the side. Might WKB instead.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Sailing in the same boat.

Now if I want to sign up, do I have to sign up as a bowler??
No, not at all. Some of the current Indian team might be moved to their second preferences if we get a lot more Indian sign-ups anyway. Sign up as whatever you like; we can always change it later if the teams end up really unbalanced.

kingkallis

International Coach
Ok, I dont wanna bat that lower down the order. I just cant stand the 'water boys' batting ahead of me :p