• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Forumer World Cup - Information and Discussion

Spark

Global Moderator
So I guess the question we must ask now is that "will the competition start in time for Mike5181 recover from his highly unfortunate injury?" :ph34r:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
EWS conspicious by his absence. If his next post isn't the results of a simmed match then be sure to report it people. Let's get the clown infracted for crimes against Cricket Web.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
EWS conspicious by his absence. If his next post isn't the results of a simmed match then be sure to report it people. Let's get the clown infracted for crimes against Cricket Web.
I am all for infracting him. Would be great to see a mod with infraction points.

In all seriousness - take your time PEWS you are doing this as a volunteer and not for a living so whenever you are ready is fine.

Cheers

cpr

International Coach
So we've all been duped into a illustrious tournament with offers glory by some guy, only to find out it hasn't gone ahead.

PEWS = Alan Stanford

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What the **** is going on here? :laugh: I had a brief look at some of the threads, surreal stuff. Everything's going over my head.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hate to break it to you lads:

Darren says:
when is the forum world cup starting ****?
Rob says:
LOL, decided I CBF, probably won't happen at all now
Darren says:
wtf, why would you get everyone to sign up and ****?
way too much effort has one into it to let it die ****
Rob says:
Meh, CBF, if someone else wants to do it they can
Darren says:
vitstl

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
So we've all been duped into a illustrious tournament with offers glory by some guy, only to find out it hasn't gone ahead.

PEWS = Alan Stanford
So the english players girlfriends are gonna be sitting on his lap?:blink:

Flem274*

123/5
What will come first?

1. Cricketweb world cup
2. Christmas
3. Duke Nukem Forever
4. A Dance with Dragons
5. New Zealand winning an ODI
6. India finding a decent fast bowler
7. Cricsim Season 10