• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Forumer World Cup - Information and Discussion

Spark

Global Moderator
I haven't checked our team for a while, but I think we're missing a few?

Where's the old man, get him off his wheelchair and on the field :ph34r:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Aus team right now:

1. Jayzamam
2. Ausage+
3. Morgieb
4. Spark
5. TumTum
6. PEWS
8. Clapo
9. Nath
10. NobleOne
11. Candy

Just missing a middle-order bat or allrounder. A few of the indians (of which there are ~14) put Aus down as their second team. I get the impression Burge will be signed up whether he likes it or not.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Missing Kyle there. Said he'd be happy to play for Aus as he only signed up for the Netherlands thinking Aus would be full.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I haven't checked our team for a while, but I think we're missing a few?

Where's the old man, get him off his wheelchair and on the field :ph34r:
Not fair on the rest of the teams, how can you expect them to let's say, bowl a bouncer at someone wearing glasses and dentures? :ph34r:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Not fair on the rest of the teams, how can you expect them to let's say, bowl a bouncer at someone wearing glasses and dentures? :ph34r:
Becomes easier if the old boy is waving his bat over his head and shouting at the opposition to get off his outfield.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I've thought about it, and the only fair way to balance the teams is to not let India participate.

Sorry guys.

Spark

Global Moderator
More importantly, what are we doing with the teams? Which teams are playing and which are scrapped?

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I should be captain as I modeled my player on Swann and we all know that England under Swann would be the single greatest thing ever

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
Opening bowler as Captain...an interesting strategic move from England here. Still, much faith in Howe's captaincy.Much excitement ahead for this world cup.