• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Forumer World Cup - Information and Discussion

Jayzamann

International Regular
I signed up pretty much as I am IRL. Meek and mindless, yus.

Possibly a little better at bowling than 5 points suggests, but hey.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I have spammed various people to get more Kiwis to sign up but no dice. I don't think we are going to get anymore sign ups.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I feel we should just make 5 captains (or however many appropriate) and have a draft. And EWS can make public each player's average, stats, etc.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I feel we should just make 5 captains (or however many appropriate) and have a draft. And EWS can make public each player's average, stats, etc.
That's just a normal simming comp though rather than a World Cup. I've run about 10,000 of those; wanted this to be a bit different. :p

cnerd123

likes this
I signed up as my IRL self if that helps.

We can go India-England-Aus- Rest Of the Test World (ROTW) and Minnows XI? 5 sides might be a problem tho.

I liked the idea of filling incomplete sides with RL players. Make them weaker than CW players (Overall Max points = 90?) to give the incomplete sides a sense of being the underdogs, as they should be?

Oh, and BD FTW.