• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web: Staff Required

James

Cricket Web Owner
We are looking for some more people to join the staff of Cricket Web. Positions available are:

* 3 New Zealanders to help with content/news, etc
* 2 Australians to help with content/news, etc
* 1 person to help with the games and the soon to be finished downloads sections.

Here are some things to bear in mind before you apply:

These are not paying jobs, you would work on the site because you're a true cricket fan.

Only really dedicated people should apply, we don't want people who do not contribute.

If you don't contribute you will be removed from our staff without notice.

You will be asked to meet deadlines, they are not tough but they need to be met.

As a sign of gratitude all staff are given a free yourname@cricketweb.net e-mail account for site or personal use.

FTP access to Cricket Web will not be given, you will given specific instructions for uploading files.

Scribbller

Cricket Spectator
* 1 person to help with the games and the soon to be finished downloads sections.
I would like to apply for this job, i have quite alot of experiencewith games and stuff, i have been a regular member at BLC forum, a moderator at the electronic arts forum and i am an active member at nzwarriors forum.

Last edited:

Andre

International Regular
It should be added that a sample article will be needed with the e-mail application. This will be examined. As James said, we won't just take anyone.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
ozzie here

would luv to help out and contribute when needed.

where do i go form here.

pm me guys,