• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Site Load Problems

James

Cricket Web Owner
For those of you experiencing problems in loading the site today.

The official word is:

There has been a massive downturn in the overall amount of bandwidth available to our sites today due to a problem with Level3's network. Level3 is one of the major backbones we connect through. At this time, the problem is out of our hands, but we have been assured that every possible effort is being made to work this out.
If you continue to experience problems, please contact me through one of the methods in my forum signature.

James

Cricket Web Owner
If anyone or anyone you know of is still having problems, can you please email me.