• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jaso/Su Dual Account Hearing

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Want to lodge an officical complaint re: Jaso still playing.
I'd imagine that complaint should extend to Su as well.
Ok.

An official complaint has been brought against Su and Jaso.

48 hours will be given for people to provide evidence as to their dual accounts for consideration.

Currently the official stance of the CWFA is this-

There have been rumours of dual accounts for 2 players in CW Football and Dev League. Dev League decided to suspend them whilst CW Football did not. The reason for this decision by CWFA is 2 fold. Firstly there was no evidence apart from the circumstantial (people do know each other and use each others computer when visiting) and the CW Forum rules
CricketWeb Forum Rules said:
No second accounts - Each member creates their own unique username to suit their style, personality and this identifies them in the forum. Members should not create multiple accounts to voice or create a different identity. This can cause confusion, deceit and inconvenience to all members. If you’re caught doing this, the Administrator or Moderator can impose penalties such as temporary and permanent bans on the member’s account(s)
It is the belief of CWFA that if there was clear evidence of dual accounts then sanctions would be imposed by CricketWeb itself. As CricketWeb has not taken any action against the accused for supposedly breaking the rules then CWFA will generally take a lead from how the site enforces its own rules, especially in cases without obvious answers.

It is the belief of the CWFA that it is certainly possible that the dual accounts exist but that the evidence supporting it is currently circumstantial. .

However, CWFA gives 48 hrs for anyone to provide evidence as to why they should be banned for dual accounts and give a more concrete case.

In addition. Both Jaso and Su have the same 48 hours to show activity in a CW Football thread or be deemed inactive.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
From my understand the basic of the banning of Su and one month ban for Jaso in the Dev League. Was based on the fact that they had mutliple IP address matches, rather then just once that Jaso claimed when he posted under Su account. It seems it had more to it then circumstantial evidence, therefore there was clear evidence. But I can't see either posting within 48 hours so it doesn't really matter.

Would a tad annoyed if we had to play Jaso again, after I brough up the situation last time we played Swell and nothing really had occured. And he could still play on techincally.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I'm pretty sure Dizzy #4 was banned though.
Im not saying he wasnt. I just dont know for sure. However, Im not going to suspend players based on rumour and 2nd hand information.

If Jaso was banned for having a duplicate account by CricketWeb and an Admin confirms this then he will get a CW Prem suspension.

Its as simple as that really.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Verdict

Due to evidence linking them to be the same person, Kexing_Su of Fury has been banned for life from CW Premiership and S_Jasotharan of the Swell has been banned for the remainder of the season.

CWFA now consider the matter closed, though all parties do have the right to appeal.