Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *Official Cricketweb Premiership Media Coverage*

Yeah, right.
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

Just wait and ask anyone who attends the dinner. He will also be sitting in the VIP boxes on game day so you can go give him a visit.

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    This sim just lost all realism and is dead to me.

RIP.
    Jesus saves

proudly supporting Liverpool FC

Lucas Neill appearance canceled
    Nixonstown Daily

Lucas Neill, who was supposed to be a guest at Nitin Dravid's Christmas dinner will not be showing up. Dravid today said to Nixonstown daily that he hasn't had contact with Lucas Neill who said he was going to attend the dinner, but confirm with Dravid on the 18th of Dec.

"When I asked Lucas Neill if he would like to attend my dinner he said he would love and most likely will but he will make it 100% sure on Dec 18. I have been trying to get in contact with him since then, but he hasn't been picking up my calls or called me. I'm really surprised by this." Nitin Dravid told Nixonstown Daily
    "I thought it would be better to cancel his appearance right now and let the fans know than go in with a chance of him not showing up at all to the dinner and making all the fans who will attend the dinner upset. If any fans do not wish to attend the dinner because of this misunderstanding between me and Lucas, they can refund their tickets at home games for East Coast Furys. I would like to apologize to everyone who this might have cause inconvenience to."

The attendance number for Nitin Dravid's dinner is expected to drop dramatically.

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Mitch Johnson is ****ing awesome for cricket.
    Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    Ponting's ability to ton up in the first innings of a series should not be understated. So much pressure, so important. What a great!

Time to go International

by Dexter Moon

Tomorrow Cricketweb Land will take the leap into International competition. After a successful introduction into the International Arena on the Cricket Field, they will now target success in the World Game - Football.

People have claimed the move into the International scene of the world of football is like sending someone to the Gallows, However one could hardly be fearful of the first up opponents.

American Samoa; The whipping boys of Oceania football.. In recent times American Samoa have been beaten 10-0, 11-0, 9-1 Papua New Guinea, Fiji and Vanuatu, All far from being powerhouses in Footballing terms.

So what do we make of Cricketweb Lands chances..

Its quite clear that the American Samoans have some deficiancies in defence, as well as a lack of power up front, but how do Cricketweb Land match up?

In the Defence the likes of Dubb-Lynch, Goff, Rai and Gray have a rock solid defence, although only Gray and Rai have played together before they all play the same style of play...
    The midfield will be led by the general Nathan Hoy, who will have a bit of work to do as it is in this area where the Samoans do have the upper hand.
    However the danger for the Visitors will be the goalscoring ability of the CW'ers.. Kennett, Gough, and Dravid all have been lethal in the opening stages of the CW Premiership and Kennett is already fielding offers from International clubs..

For me i can see a win for CWLand, and a good lead up for the more important match later in the season against the NZ All Whites.

My Tip: CWLand 3-0

TIE Fighter Shooter Champion!
    Nice article, Blewy. I'm just wondering, do we have a kit for our international team or have I missed it somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Majin View Post
    Nice article, Blewy. I'm just wondering, do we have a kit for our international team or have I missed it somewhere?
    Na mate, one was never designed...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information