• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Site down

Craig

World Traveller
Hi James,

Forums down between 5-5.30 am on a regular basis.

When threads are several pages long, and when I click on to go to the next page I recieved the 'Page cannot be found'.

This happened when I opened up the threads from my inbox as well.

Regards

Craig

Mingster

State Regular
Yeah, same, I had the problem yesterday as well.

Tried to keep refreshing, but it only worked on occasions.

King_Ponting

International Regular
yeh this sites been going on and offline for a while now. but recently i have noticed that it occurs much more often.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
From James earlier:

Hello, I am currently experiencing a ddos attack on your server right now. I will work to remove this attack. Your domain is working but it may resolve slowly right now. Thanks for your patience. Regards, brett