Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: giving me grief tonight

  1. #1
    International Coach uvelocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    seamy road
    Posts
    11,709

    giving me grief tonight

    cant connect to server for periods
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    I just love all kinds of balls.

  2. #2
    Cricket Web Staff Member fredfertang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cloud Cuckoo Land
    Posts
    11,891
    indirectly, that may be my fault

  3. #3
    International Coach uvelocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    seamy road
    Posts
    11,709
    how so? seems to be good now anyway

  4. #4
    Cricket Web Staff Member fredfertang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cloud Cuckoo Land
    Posts
    11,891
    While James is on his three decade sabbatical I'm supposed to be helping out with reporting technical issues to whoever it is that hosts the site, but given my extreme ignorance of all matters technical, I can't understand the simple instructions that I have been provided with, so thus far have just ignored all these "Warning Server Overload" emails I get sent - beginning to feel bad now so will have another read ....................... but I'll quaff a couple of glasses of merlot first methinks


  5. #5
    Hall of Fame Member Johnners's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    19,031
    Quote Originally Posted by fredfertang View Post
    While James is on his three decade sabbatical I'm supposed to be helping out with reporting technical issues to whoever it is that hosts the site, but given my extreme ignorance of all matters technical, I can't understand the simple instructions that I have been provided with, so thus far have just ignored all these "Warning Server Overload" emails I get sent - beginning to feel bad now so will have another read ....................... but I'll quaff a couple of glasses of merlot first methinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Mitch Johnson is ****ing awesome for cricket.
    Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    Ponting's ability to ton up in the first innings of a series should not be understated. So much pressure, so important. What a great!

  6. #6
    International Coach uvelocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    seamy road
    Posts
    11,709
    haha quality stuff tangy

  7. #7
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    All Glory To The Nev
    Posts
    32,629
    new posts aren't showing in ***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2013/14. for me, anyway.

    posts are being made, and indeed if you open "reply to thread" in a new tab you can see the recent posts, but the usual way isn't working
    Indians can't bowl - Where has the rumour come from as I myself and many indian friends arwe competent fast bowlers ?

    With the English bid I said: Let us be brief. If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote. They then became sad and left

  8. #8
    Cricket Web Owner James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    23,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    new posts aren't showing in ***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2013/14. for me, anyway.

    posts are being made, and indeed if you open "reply to thread" in a new tab you can see the recent posts, but the usual way isn't working
    Is this only for the ***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2013/14 thread or all threads in general?

  9. #9
    International Captain Maximas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Footmarks
    Posts
    6,101
    was like that in that particular thread for about 15 mins last night for me, fixed now for everyone I think
    There are two colours in my head

  10. #10
    Cricket Web Owner James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    23,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximas View Post
    was like that in that particular thread for about 15 mins last night for me, fixed now for everyone I think
    Thanks for letting me know, perhaps a scheduled task failed to run and it corrected everything itself on the next run.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 27-11-2009, 01:52 AM
  2. Oram considering giving up test cricket?
    By Precambrian in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 06:59 PM
  3. Happy Thanx Giving Day
    By FRAZ in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 27-11-2004, 04:23 PM
  4. Giving up the gloves
    By Andre in forum Cricket Web XI
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 30-10-2003, 02:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •