• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Error @ 11:08 GMT

Andre

International Regular
Hi James,

I have this error code:

Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/virtual/site128/fst/var/www/html/forum.cricketweb.net/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/virtual/site128/fst/var/www/html/forum.cricketweb.net/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Have I been hacked again or is there a problem?

Cheers,

Andre.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
It has been happening to me though quite infrequently today, along with more frequent "connection refused" errors.

But it does look like you were hacked.

To add to that I have had serious problems just lately trying to post this message getting the error Andre posted...

Rich2001

International Captain
Andre said:
Have I been hacked again or is there a problem?

Cheers,

Andre.
The error has nothing to do with you being hacked, it's a problem with the database / server... James would be better to explain in detail.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Re: Re: Error @ 11:08 GMT

Rich2001 said:
The error has nothing to do with you being hacked, it's a problem with the database / server... James would be better to explain in detail.
We know, but he was also hacked, I've seen proof.

Rich2001

International Captain
Re: Re: Re: Error @ 11:08 GMT

Rik said:
We know, but he was also hacked, I've seen proof.
I know but the sever going down has no relavance to Andre's hacking, he already knows who did it and where... and at the time you say the error was he wouldn't have been in that place.... And just for safty if he hasn't changed his password after the hacking he would be quite frankly stupid (no offence Andre :) ).

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Re: Re: Re: Re: Error @ 11:08 GMT

Rich2001 said:
I know but the sever going down has no relavance to Andre's hacking, he already knows who did it and where... and at the time you say the error was he wouldn't have been in that place.... And just for safty if he hasn't changed his password after the hacking he would be quite frankly stupid (no offence Andre :) ).
Yes and I wasn't implying it had anything to do with the error ;)

James

Cricket Web Owner
I've logged a helpdesk call with our host, with advise everyone of the response.