• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum very slow recently

Fusion

Global Moderator
For the past several days, the forum has been frustratingly slow for me. One minute I can access it and navigate just fine…another minute I'm unable to do anything. Are we experiencing higher than expected traffic that is slowing down the servers? Or is this slow-down just happening to me? :@

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
For the past several days, the forum has been frustratingly slow for me. One minute I can access it and navigate just fine…another minute I'm unable to do anything. Are we experiencing higher than expected traffic that is slowing down the servers? Or is this slow-down just happening to me? :@
Went down completly for me about 10 minutes ago. Has been slow over the past few days aswell but noting too bad imo.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Went down completly for me about 10 minutes ago. Has benn slow over the past few days aswell but noting not bad imo.
Yeah it was down for me at roughly the same time as you. Hopefully the powers-that-be can take a time-stamp and determine what the issue was. It's working just dandy right now. But throughout the day, it's hit and miss for me.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Same sort of thing as you guys here.

As Stephen said - we've had far worse slowness in the past, but it's certainly not normal.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Thought I'd just indicate that I had a 5-10 minute period where nothing opened, nothing major though as it returned to 100% in quick time.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It was very slow for me last night, taking about 5 minutes to open a page.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Too much negative energy and thoughts flowing in here. Maybe we should stop taking CW and it's speed for granted and chill a bit, and mention when it's fast as well, too much unhappiness in here, it's so dark and gloomy in here I can barely see a thing FFS. Here this should do the trick:

It's fast atm.

Mmmmmmmmmm, I feel the positive vibes already. You should try it too, try it, you have nothing to lose. And you too will feel great, spread the love people spread the love.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sorry boss, I forget this place is for on-topic posts only.

And on that subject - problems still appear to be around this evening.