• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum very slow recently

James

Cricket Web Owner
The problems seem to have been sorted now have had no issues yestarday afternoon or today, thanks for your help much appreciated.
No worries at all, good to hear we could get it sorted out :)

Anyone besides me seeing a lot of duplicate (sometimes triple) posts in the last few days?
That happens when the server load goes crazy. I've spoken to our hosts and we've moved some things around which should help.

Blaze 18

Banned
The forum's been excruciatingly slow for me for two-three days now. I'm guessing it's because of the sheer number of active users ?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Yes that's right. I've been making improvements and working with our hosts to make things better.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Running like a steaming turd for me at the moment. c.f. my "Murphy Su'a!" double post earlier. What was the gap between those? Had speed problems with the site for a few days, at all hours of the day.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mine has been on and off.

I presume the fact that some posts you make take absolutely ages to go through is to do with the problem.

Makes you look stupid when you are saying to take a powerplay in the WC and they do it while the post goes through. I make myself look stupid enough as it is without the server helping too.:laugh:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Been having some delays over the last hour or so, very slow to type and such. A couple of connections timed out. Could be my connection here though.