• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum very slow recently

James

Cricket Web Owner
The full server backup was running at the time which would have caused the problem. For some reason, the timing of it got changed, so I've had this corrected and it should be sorted now for next week.

James

Cricket Web Owner
There was a backup copy taking place about 20 minutes ago for 10 minutes. Should all be back to normal now.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Off topic has been working on and off for me this evening. CC and other subbies working fine though.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Been atrocious all afternoon for me.

Other websites working fine, so I'm pretty sure the problem isn't on my end.

James

Cricket Web Owner
The server load spiked for 15 minutes, but it shouldn't have been too bad apart from a 15 minute period.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Been poor again for the last half hour or so.

Alternating seemingly at random between:

Being fine, if a touch slow
Being very slow
Timing out completely

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haven't been able to get online the past half an hour or something similar. Having to use a proxy filter to get online ftl.

morgieb

Yeah I'm guessing something's wrong with my IP, because I can use it fine on a proxy filter but it's not working normally.

James

Cricket Web Owner
It could be an issue with your ISP, I would log a support call with them about it.

Go to a dos prompt as well and type "tracert www.cricketweb.net" and attach the results of that back here.

morgieb

It could be an issue with your ISP, I would log a support call with them about it.

Go to a dos prompt as well and type "tracert www.cricketweb.net" and attach the results of that back here.
I did that, and it said "request timed out" after the 13th hop.

How do I attach results, ooc?