• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Troubles...

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I'm sure you've been made aware of it, but there's been troubles throughout the night thus far in reference to accessing the site.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah. Also, twice in the last week or so there's been a "bandwidth limit exceeded" message for half an hour or so which has stopped everyone (or many people at least) from accessing the site.

King_Ponting

International Regular
yep i got that message as well, bandwidth exceeded and also an error message saying theis document has no data

James

Cricket Web Owner
First I've heard of the bandwidth problems, but its down to a huge and I mean huge increase in traffic this month.

We'll be moving servers to try and cope with this hopefully over the next couple of days.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just now for a few minutes (maybe 10-15) I could get onto the front page but not the forums

James

Cricket Web Owner
The backups were running at the time you posted Andy which increases server load which would explain why you experienced a delay in accessing pages.