• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

cannot play full version of online game

dannyd

Cricket Spectator
I have made an account, and tried to log on (so that I can play 10 over and 20 over games) however, I cannot because it keeps on saying I have entered an invalid password, then when i ask for a password renewal, it says my email address does not exist in the database!

any help?

my user Id is mirzadan and donjuan (I tried twice)

James

Cricket Web Owner
Hi there,

There's no record of that username in the database. Please try re-registering.

dannyd

Cricket Spectator
Still won't work

It says my password/user name is invalid. I just made an account

Danish Mirza, Congratulations your registration to CW Games was successful!

For your reference you will find below the details you will require logging into the system.

Your Username: mirzaghalib13

Your Password:

Cricket Web CW Games Homepage

If you have any questions/problems in getting started or in the future please feel free to contact one of the support team who will be happy to assist you.

We hope you have great fun playing and wish you the best of luck!

Regards,
CW Games

Now I am going to request a new password, and i enter my email address which you guys sent me the registration email and request a password, because apparently mine is invalid?

Email Search FailedThe Email Address you entered does not exist in the database. Please go back and re-enter your email address

so.. now can you help?