• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official CWCA Season 1 Player Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I was going to pick Wood next, no idea why they shouldn't be available.
I don't see why they wouldn't be in the draft, given (as I understand it) all players are to be drafted :S
I was considering picking them next but would have picked someone else because no one responded to me earlier when I questioned them and I would have figured they were ineligible. I think there was legitimate reason for my question as the eligible players were listed in the opening post.

But given the earliest I would have picked them would have been right now (and that would have been too late since Johnners just picked them) - I will drop the issue. But note my point for future drafts that qns should be answered.

Will have my pick ready in a jiffy. Sorry for being pedantic.

Howe_zat

Audio File
1. Ames (5)
2. Ingram
3. Monk
4. Mork
5. Spark (6)
6. De Prag
7. Howe+
8. Martyn (3)
9. Somerset (1)
10. Sriram (4)
11. Hunt (2)

12. Himann

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
B Smythe-Smith
S Zadran

1. du Toit
2. Jellett
3. Townsend
4. Joe
5. Ardley+
6. Garson (4)
7. Wood (6)
8. Delev (3)
9. Deen (5)
10. Morkel (2)
11. Sharma (1)

12. Zadran
13. Smythe-Smith

Johnners

A Fagina
BFP Kirk

note: willing to leave Kirk for Howe (or do a player swap of sorts?) if the powers at be would prefer it be so in the interest of team balance etc. early on given he's only just signed up.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
3 Actually - Loganathan, Fagina & Kirk (BFP, who just signed up then)
Almost enough for a 4th team - Me and Howe have 3 extras each - and you have 2 extras.
And then these extra 3. Yes that is XI.

I propose we list the extra XI players and see if they make anything resembling a balanced team.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
A Fagina
BFP Kirk

note: willing to leave Kirk for Howe (or do a player swap of sorts?) if the powers at be would prefer it be so in the interest of team balance etc. early on given he's only just signed up.
No trades - that was not part of the scope of this and it will get messy.

Johnners

I've actually got 4 extra's after my 2 picks. And nah, disagree with a 4th team, 3 extra's isn't many, and it's a bit silly having only 11 players in each team with no replacements imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.