• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England vs New Zealand, 1st Test at Lord's

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
Maybe I should contribute as someone who has never played a game of cricket in their life :ph34r:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Maybe I should contribute as someone who has never played a game of cricket in their life :ph34r:
I'm in the same boat. But my plan is to leave the hard yards to the experienced blokes or to be a little drunk. Either or.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Unfortunately, I couldn't re-add Bahnz as he wasn't a contact of mine. I sent him a request or two, but didn't get a response.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Ah that was Bahnz at the start? Reckon the three of you would have been a gun combination. He was definitely very at ease on the play by play breakdown.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Ah that was Bahnz at the start? Reckon the three of you would have been a gun combination. He was definitely very at ease on the play by play breakdown.
I can't be ****ed with the technical breakdown of batsmen - as I said on the chat, I'm a poor man's Leigh Hart. I've got a thing or two to say about the roman numeral signs in the crowd too. Might stay up just to bag that.

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
If you have skype you can join the call and commentate, otherwise just have a listen to others and type comments

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
If you're watching you could probably do some of the evening session with Spark, if you so wish.