• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Indies v England, 1st Test

Howe_zat

Audio File
Post in here if you're interested in being part of the show for this match.

Monday 13th April - Friday 18th April

Morning sessions: 10:00 local, 15:00 London, 20:00 Mumbai, 00:00 Sydney (next day), 02:00 Wellington (next day)
Afternoon sessions: 12:40 local, 17:40 London, 22:40 Mumbai, 02:40 Sydney (next day), 04:40 Wellington (next day)
Evening sessions: 15:00 local, 20:00 London, 01:00 Mumbai (next day), 05:00 Sydney (next day), 07:00 Wellington (next day)

Howe_zat

Audio File
I'll be back to work next week but will try and see as much of this as I can. I'll put my hand up provisionally to showrun for the evening sessions.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Might be able to do the evening session on the Saturday morning NZT if the match is still going then. Otherwise, no chance. Gutting that this started after the NZ season finished.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't wait for this. Gutted Lyth isn't going to play, need to send him home if they aren't going to play him as Yorkshire need him.

Howe_zat

Audio File
It sounds like we might be able to get a show together for the evening session on day one with myself, Spark, Marcuss and ShadySlim. Please post here if you can do that.

Dan and Spark may do a morning session - one of you will need to showrun though, and I advise a 3rd broadcaster to help.

Shady Slim

International Coach
provided evening is three hours, yeah, i'm able to do the last hour or so

but if it is two to two and a half i'll probably be able to wake up at six to do it or something with an early night

actually

**** it so i'll probably try to get up early and start at six

Last edited:

Shady Slim

International Coach
just clarifying so this is going to be about six-seven hours from now, yeah? the start of the match

Spark

Global Moderator
Me, Dan and Howe are doing the first hour, then Dan is going to sleep and I'm going to make dinner

Jarquis

I'm around from now until stumps until my little brother gets home and I have to look after him for ~30 which should coincide with tea hopefully.

HeathDavisSpeed

I can come on in 15 minutes if that'd be useful. And whoever is the mouse clicker, please move your mouse away from the microphone.