• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricketWeb Commentary

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Could probably have done a session or two today as I had the day off work. I clearly didnt think it through.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Do you have to actually be watching the cricket to commentate, or can you be watching something else and just respond to it with comments that would be appropriate in a cricketing context? A bit like Gogglebox.

I was thinking something along the lines of watching Masterchef and screaming "Got I'm yeeeess" when someone bakes an inch perfect souffle, hoping it's at that exact time a wicket is taken in the cricket.

Jakester1288

International Regular
pretty geed up about listening to this during the ashes. getting up at 5am tomorrow so will check out the windies v england stream to see what its like, but getting some good commentary from people on here during the ashes would be pretty sweet, especially if we get a mix of aussies and poms (which obv will happen)

dogwalker

U19 Captain
Sounds like a cool idea. But coverage of SA Tests will be slim and I fear for the number of times the ****ing ashes will be mentioned.

jan

State Vice-Captain
How is this Mixlr connected with Facebook? Ever since I tried listening to you guys yesterday Facebook keeps promoting an individual called Heef Davis in the "people you may know" section.