• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Player Ever?

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Is your name, by chance, Norbert McDougall?

Editting is all good and well, but don't say you broke records with it.

bryce

International Regular
yeah thats right, ive got 7-8 players better than that one in one team anyway and thats without the editor

Cloete

International Captain
SirBloody Idiot said:
This is a close second.

:P
lol that's aweosme... but he's 40. Chivers is 35, he's still on that game but I jsut haven't played it in yonks! Also look at the averages :p. Also 3000 First Class wickets :D

anyway here he is again:

Attachments

Cloete

International Captain
a massive zebra said:
My player is four years younger than yours, but still has more runs and wickets with nearly 30 centuries and 500 wickets.
yeah... too bad your player is edited... it doesn't count mate. Stop trying to impress us..

bryce

International Regular
Haha yeah...... Ill post some of my records screens soon, i'll just go edit them first

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Cloete said:
lol that's aweosme... but he's 40. Chivers is 35, he's still on that game but I jsut haven't played it in yonks! Also look at the averages :p. Also 3000 First Class wickets :D

anyway here he is again:
Not bad... I've got a RF bowler on ICC2 who is currently averaging 9.85 with the ball in Test cricket and around 10 in other forms, still only 23 years old though. He had a 2nd team average of 8.22 - funnily enough I just picked up another fast bowler with a 2nd team avg. of 7! :-O

Attachments