• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Total Cricket Update..

Yasa

Cricket Spectator
Does anyone have an updated database file of the Total Cricket teams? or is anyone willing to make one??

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Well hold on..

The makers of the game ( Sriram , Sumit and myself ) have got together finally but nothing has been fully finalized as of yet but finally getting to talk to each other at the same time , we are trying to release an update for the Christmas period or around that..

Apart from the i will release an update on the databases anytime after Nov 23 only which is the end of my Final Exams..

duffarama

School Boy/Girl Captain
Total Cricket was the first Cricket game that I had ever downloaded off the net and it did enjoy it. Hopefully there will be some progress soon.

ycbadboy2003

Cricket Spectator
yeh i was thinking along the same lines, because the game is really good...and if it was in a test 1 aswell... i think it would just be out of this world :D

Shahid Afridi

School Boy/Girl Captain
i believe theres alot of pros in programming out there, shouldent take that long, anyways they`ll be making it for themselves and just sharing it with us :)

merk

Cricket Spectator
no one said there was a test one they asked if they (the creators) were going to create a test version.