• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Total Cricket Update..

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Point out to me where they said they were making a test one - i can wait months for u to hope they quickley come say it so you can quote them
Not hoping anything to be frank. You replied to a thread that was last posted in 2006, so it's a bit dead in the water.

merk

Cricket Spectator
this is a forum, a place where people can talk about anything - people have not been here since the beginning of this website and when they join later have the right to answer any posts that are here.

If you and others dont want people answering old threads this site should get a team of moderators to close these and move them to a trash can, and/or a graveyard thread.

Its that simple

Storer

School Boy/Girl Captain
Anyone happen to have updated the files? Haha. I've only done Australia myself, but recieve errors while playing.