• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

StickCricket.com Rocks

bryce

International Regular
hey i started playing this game too, but i can't figure out how to play the spinners
i got to the semi finals by beating south africa by 10 wickets and when i was playing the semi i was going pretty good for a win then they brought on a spinner and he bowled a 6 wicket over!
could you help me out on this?
thanks

dro87

U19 12th Man
it's hard 2 play the spinners... the best thing is play the shots late... in this way you'll be able to score several 4 without getting caught!

bryce

International Regular
Well i figured out an easy way to play the off-spin, just use one shot through mid-wicket and time it as late as you can.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
yeah the spinners hit really late

i find the medium pacers much harder to time than the spinners now though :(

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I used to find the spinners easiest, but kept gettind demolished by the faster men. Now after concerntrating on them, I can't play the spinners! :@

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mister Wright said:
I used to find the spinners easiest, but kept gettind demolished by the faster men. Now after concerntrating on them, I can't play the spinners! :@
its a cruel, cruel cycle!

YodaMatt

Cricket Spectator
i find this game a little too hard, i mean the bowlers bowl perfectly every time and the keys dont even work sometimes on my pc when i play it...oh well

WestCoastMattie

Cricket Spectator
If only I could hit the ball like this out in the middle!

<-- G Grade synthetic #11 bunny batsman for West Coast Cricket Club, Perth - WA

Won the cup once with Australia (one eyed ol' me heh) and highest slog of 249... :D