• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Amazing Cricket Coming Soon!

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Hi,

As informed earlier...the sequel to Amazing Cricket 2003 is coming up shortly. I'm happy to announce that 95% of the work is done and if you believe me, its a great improvement over the earlier versions. :D

It will take some more time to finalise all the things and add one or two planned features before its finally released. The good news is, its goin to be completely FREE. So, you won't have to pay anything for trying it out... :p

First thing first though...I've managed to create a BETA version of the same game and I want some of you guys to test that out for me before it officially goes public. To be very frank, I need exactly 5 testers coz too many of em could spoil everything :) :p Those of you who're interested, please post here and I'll get back to you by email or PM, whatever u prefer. 8-) I'll prefer those who have any kind of experience in testing (nothing official, just casual testing :) ) Please remember, I need only 5 and not more... at this time.

One more thing, anyone of you who is good in english and interested in writing a documentation *** help file for the game, can post about it here. Actually, I'm a bit lazy with all these stuff..Hope u do understand...and yes, remember that you won't get paid for any of these...I'm a poor guy and can't afford ur salary :p

Hoping for a good response...
Signing off!

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Finally, The new Amazing Cricket Beta is up for grabs...
Go to http://www.sumitsoft.tk and download the beta.. :)

I was really busy for the last week finalising everything and
compiling a working beta. Those interested in testing, Just have
a good look at it and report me of any bugs and I'm sure there are
lots of em...

If you've any suggesstion, don't hesitate to send em in or just post
here in this thread. Please note that the .zip file is password protected...
I've sent the password to all those whose e-mail ids are available here.
If someone else needs the password, please email me personally.

I'm expecting to release the final version towards the end of this month but
that all depends on your cooperation...best of luck with testing :)

Regards,
QuickFire.

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
One more thing, this program is developed in Visual Basic .NET 2003. So, you'll need the Microsoft .NET Framework v1.1 or later for this game to work properly..
I expect all of you have the required files :) else you can download the latest .NET Framework from http://www.microsoft.com

:)

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Hey guys have u downloaded the game?
If you haven't received my email, please mail me back...
sumit4@hotpop.com :D

Last edited:

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
I replied to ure email. Im having problems running the game. please either check your inbox or contact me again.
Haven't received it yet... Send me the email again at sumit4@hotpop.com

Hi Sumit my addy is : jamee999 @ hotmail.com
Sent you the email, check it out! :)

Can we share the problem's we found here? I tested it, and have some info.
Send me an email at sumit4@hotpop.com with all the info and problems ASAP.

Regards,
QuickFire.

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Sent e-mail to straw1uk2@yahoo.co.uk
Check it out...

Having problems sending email to jamee999 @ hotmail.com
Mails are bouncing from the server. Check if id is correct.

Others...please report me to my email id...incase of problems...:)

DJellett

International Debutant
Sumit,
I think Amazing Cricket2003 is an AWESOME game.
However, I think it would be more useful if we could get individual player's match stats etc

Will this be included in the latest version?