• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Easy way of making games

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
Hmm. Organising a time over here will be difficult, mabey we'll just catch each other one time or another on MSN...

Behlol

U19 Vice-Captain
Andrew I have found a website where in 24 hours u will learn VISUAL C++ completely
it is cma.zdnet.com/book/visualc/

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
Took a look, that guide doesn't teach you nearly everything. Doesn't come close, and are you aware that guide is based on Visual C++ 5, the Microsoft program? Visual C++ 5 is out of date now anyway, I use 6, and even that is.

To actaully learn the language and be able to do things in Visual C++, I suggest buying it. It costs a bit, but it is really the only thing that comes close to creating professional windows applications. http://www.msdn.microsoft.com/visualc - You can buy it and get code samples and help from there.

As for learning effectivly, once I got Visual C++, I looked through online tutorials, and samples, but I didn't copy and paste code, I tried to make my own, whilst usinghints using their codes. Keep making small programs, and you'll gradually learn more from tutorials.

Behlol

U19 Vice-Captain
They r very expensive for me because I`m a Pakistani and Rs.59 is one dollar
(RS our currency)

Last edited: