• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

day/night

crichowell

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
r there day/night games in icc 2001 and 02 because i dont think ive come across one.if there r can someone tell me of a game of day/night status please on either copy.if day/night games r random could someone also tell me.if u do tell me about any day/night games please include teams,date(including year) and version of icc.thanku

Rich2001

International Captain
Well I bought this up on the Cricketgames.com fourm, saying why isn't day/night matches part of the game, and one member told me that it doesn't show up but if you check the clock while your playing sometimes games finish at 10 ish ie same time as a day night game would.

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by marc71178
Originally posted by Rich2001
Well I bought this up on the Cricketgames.com fourm,
You were on cg.com? Who were you?
Same as iam here Marc :D Rich2001, I use to check it alot for refernces to the game (ICC) but never really posted loads only have around 90 posts I think.

sasnoz

Banned
how would you have described me
let me guess a man who dedicated himself to the success of the forum kind hearted etc:saint:

sasnoz

Banned
[edited by administrator (james)]

This behaviour is completely un-acceptable.

You were given a final warning in a previous post and you have broken it.

Consider yourself banned from the Cricket Web forums.

[Edited on 5/11/2002 by James]