• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The stupidest cricket 2004 thread

galvatron20

Cricket Spectator
Hi, I just got cricket 2004 today and cant for the life of me work out how to direct your shots!!!!! I may sound like a total muppet (I assure you I am!) but I can't direct shots I dont have a joypad and am using the keyboard anyone help here?!

galvatron20

Cricket Spectator
Play the shots what ever you want to call it, you press S for a front foot shot and W for a back foot shot but what are the other controls to guide where you want the ball to go only shots it tells you how to play are the forward and backwards defensive!

Langeveldt

Soutie
To direct the shots, hold down the arrow keys just before the bowler releases..
You then play the shot using the SWAD keys at the appropriate time (with the direction heald down...