• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Paid's Cricket Game - Any ideas...

NikhilN

International Regular
Hmm you should give us ideas of what you are thinking of putting in it so we can tell you what should be in and what shouldnt.............................

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
A quick version of the program's interface.

Note there are many many things not working and not in the system...

But just look at the file PTUGame.exe in this zip

Any more questions????

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Definatly not a bad start. But will take some time to make im sure. I am all for testing. And just email me or leave a post here. But yer really positive start there.

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Yes that is a certainty. What will happen is that you will get 15-20 players unsure how many as yet and you can create a team with each player having x ability points which you can place anywhere.

Behlol

U19 Vice-Captain
I dont know the way to play the game?how is it?after thet i can tell alot about how to improve it

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Paid's next question... what should be recorded about each team...

Name
Ground Name
Pitch Details
Enemy Team (Maybe)

anything else

Cloete

International Captain
Ground capacity. Ground record attendance. Team Records. Player records for that team.

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Request for image...

Hey people,

Anybody really bored with life and wanna help PTU?

No? Well, how about... anybody wanna make some quick little images for me game?

What i want is a GREEN, YELLOW & RED "lights" to show progress through a section of the game...
Called: GreenLight.jpg, YellowLight.jpg and RedLight.jpg

I want them 28x28 jpeg's and would like a backgroup color around them (Not white).

I'm gonna upload the ones i've got now so you can see what i want...

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Looks for a while :)

Any ways...

it'll be kind of like WCC... with you doing the pre-game stuff on the program. then emailing me an output file.

then i'd process the game and email out a new database :)