• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Backgrounds

straw

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Has anyone created new backgrounds for ICC 2002 cause the current ones are a total shambles. :-O

Cloete

International Captain
What size and stuff are we looking at? Also what sort of thing(s) do you want on them/it?

Once you have the idea and the size and the format then head over and make a request in teh thread. Link is in my sig!

straw

yeah its 800 x 600

if you have the game the backgrounds are in a folder called bkdps

NikhilN

International Regular
I updated lots of em with players from all around the world as bg, I will post them soon when I think they look good

SteveG

Hi Guys, editing the Backgrounds, and the Ground Pics are pretty easy. I have used Fireworks MX, Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro and they all seem to work.

Make sure your image is 800 x 600 tho. Not sure about colour depth, I have used 24bit and it worked OK.

Editing the actual background colours is a little more tricky, but still fairly easy.