• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket manager concept

xixsoside

Cricket Spectator
Anyone can tell me what was the concept behind ICC and other similar simulation games. I mean how did the bowler take a wicket, what was the ratio or logic used. Did it only weight the potential and skills (like CM) or did it have other factors. How did the other factors participate.

I am hoping to build my own Cricket Manager game sometime and would be glad if someone could give me the basic design structure on which ICC's logic was built on.