• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Spinners after Warne & McGill ??

Bozo2c

Cricket Spectator
I'am in season 2011 and have not found any half decent spinner since warne and McGill retired. I have been using Nathan Harouitz of QLD with some success but he is going at an AVG of 40 + . Do any decent spinners appear for Aus in the later years?
Cheers Jason :cool:

ash chaulk

International Captain
um try Higgs hes not the best but the best out of the lot.

I have never made a successful Aussie team they go downhill too easily. At one stage i was opening the bowling with 2 spinners at FC avgs of 30's because of the lack of quality quicks.... this was in 2020.

Batting is also the same. Except i find awesome wicket keepers

Bozo2c

Cricket Spectator
Has anyone made a sucessfull Australian team stay at number one after the year 2020 ? Batting really does thin out and my bowlers are Avg over 40 +. Apart from Lee ( Avg 27 ) who is a bit expencive at times.