• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

where can i get an icc 01 editor

gio

U19 Cricketer
If you look at the top of this forum, you will see a sticky entitled "ICC Editing developments." i.e. One is being contructed. See that thread for more info

scottcraze

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Will Magpie work for 2001 then, I thought it was being built for ICC2002? Any more news on the release of Magpie as its all gone a bit quiet.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
2000, 2001 and 2002 use the same DB format

Haven't had any time to work on it this week - and leave for France for 12 weeks on Saturday so can't promise anything.

scottcraze

12 weeks, lucky git! Editor likely to be after the mammoth holiday then? Sorry Im the most impatient sod available

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Working holiday :p

Depends if I'm taken by a working mood inbetween now and then. Odds are that I won't be :)

scottcraze

Which type of working, the serious money making work.
Or the equally serious but not so financially rewarding saga that is Magpie? :happy: