• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stick Cricket

straw

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Only another 10 teams to do it with now as i won with the aussies which was p*ss easy

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
a question, where do people score the majority of their runs??

i find that the vast majority of mine are scored on the leg side.

rocket

Cricket Spectator
I played the DUCK easter egg thing as USA - LOL!! :D the team is the cast of Police Academy!!! hahaha.

I guess USA didn't have a team in 1987. Same goes for Sth Africa now that I think about it.

I also read on another forum that another easter egg is coming....World First Class Challenge. You can play as New South Wales v Mumbai or Gauteng v Lancashire. I can't wait. Please post here if you find it.

...and New Zealand are wearing brown kits

Last edited:

rocket

Cricket Spectator
I found the other easter egg in Stick Cricket "World First Class Challenge"

This HINT was on another forum

"the commentary stinks" ...go find it.

will post answer in a few days

Last edited:

Jnr.

First Class Debutant
I've just suffered what must be the worst collapse. Using Bangladesh playing Sri Lanka, I was 0/98. Two and a half overs later, I was all out 114.

Chandana took 1.3-1-0-8 :blink: , Jayasuriya took 1-0-16-2.

Attachments