• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many of you used to play ICC Online?

Anomaly

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I used to play a few games online, not many though. I remember playing against someone who had a few allrounders who averaged around 80 with the bat and about 10-15 with the ball. After all the years of playing this game i have never come across players like that. And this person had about 4 of them!! hmmm

Eclipse

International Debutant
yep I play on all three servers.

2000, 2001 & 2002.

There are plenty of people who played more than me but all up I played like 250 -300 matches.

Eclipse

International Debutant
Neil Pickup said:
They have. I'm assuming Eclipse's grammar is making it sound like what it's not.

correct.

I realised the mistake but assumed people would know what I ment.