• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Unbeaten in the County Championship

Rich Hudson

Cricket Spectator
What is your longest unbeaten streak (of full seasons) in the County Championship?

Mine was four, on my current Northants game.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Unbeaten in terms of defending the title or in terms of winning all the games?

I can't remember how often I've won the title in a row, but I struggle to maintain unbeaten seasons due to the volume of International call-ups.

Rich Hudson

Cricket Spectator
I mean not losing within a season and how many times have you done that back to back.

I know what you mean about international call ups and my Northants side has lost its way over the last two-three years because around five players get called up each time and seven of my current players are England 'regulars' but they chop and change and often leave me with one or two.