• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How to use artmoney?

edknight

Cricket Spectator
Hello, I'm new here, only joined a few days back. I have been reading some threads, and i read that it is possible to use artmoney to change the budgets of sides. is it possible to change budgets for any team, even one in a later year like 2025? I have downloaded it but havent had much luck in getting a bigger budget...basically i'm pretty tired of having no budget to buy new players each year, so was wondering if someone could give me a hand with the artmoney thing and ill see how it goes...cheers

Ed

edknight

Cricket Spectator
Got it sorted

Don't worry i just have got it sorted. If anyone wants to know how it works just ask here or pm and ill give you a hand.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
yeah but if your a crap team and get less at the start of the game and yorkshire start to suck heaps they still get more in the basic budget than you do

edknight

Cricket Spectator
How to use artmoney

First thing you need to do is download artmoney, you can do this here -

http://www.artmoney.ru

Next thing load up artmoney and ICC so they are both running. Then go to artmoney and select ICC from the drop down menu just below the options at the top. Once you have done this go to ICC and find out your budget, im guessing most of you know how to do this. Well anyway, go to team deatils, where you would go to change coaching etc. Click on the finance tab on the bottom left and see what your basic budget is.

Next go back to artmoney and do a search, type in your budget, for example "731000" without the speech marks and choose interger(standard) as the type of search.

Then search, you should only get one returned result. Double click on it and it will show up on the right hand side where you are able to see the number that you searched for. Simply change this to the amount you want and save it. Then go back in to ICC and your budget will be changed. Any questions?

Hoggy31

International Captain
can u please tell me how to do this to change the amount of coaching and physio sessions

bryce

International Regular
doubt you can, sounds like a load of crap, the number of coaching and physio sessions available are numbers 10 or less which means with artmoney it would be near impossible to isolate them

Eclipse

International Debutant
bryce said:
doubt you can, sounds like a load of crap, the number of coaching and physio sessions available are numbers 10 or less which means with artmoney it would be near impossible to isolate them
It's actualy very easy..

jus run art money do a search for say 6 (the amount of sessions you have left) then change the value to say 4 and search again.. if you still get like 10 diffrent values keep changing and try again untill you can isolate it..

I have done it before probably three or four time's it's not hard at all.