• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Real Cricket 20

cnerd123

likes this
Fun little mobile app game that I've just started playing.

Gameplay mechanics are solid, but more importantly - you can play as Hong Kong! The squad's a bit out of date, but something's better than nothing

The game itself is free, but a lot of it you need to pay to unlock. I won't be doing that anytime soon I reckon. Quite a bit of stuff that can be unlocked through achievements and such, so will give those a go.

Currently playing the Associates Tournament as HK. Smashed UAE, now piling on vs Zimbabwe. Easy level, obv.