• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

cricket 2002 problem with gf4 mx440

omeryounos

Cricket Spectator
I m havig trouble with gf4 mx 440 .I see large triangles coming out of players.I m using nvidia 29.42 WHQL & Direct X 8.1, Win 98 / winXP (Dual Boot).Tried to install the game with geforce 2 gts got no problems with the same system.

yaju

State Vice-Captain
This is the problem due to Win XP and G4 both being on the same boat. No solution is there yet. This is also a problem with other games like Warcraft III.

omeryounos

Cricket Spectator
i ve also called upon EAsports technical sport.Only to find out that they did not respond.Others games like UT,Quake3,GTA3,Blood omen2,JK2,2002Fifa WC all running superbly.

yaju

State Vice-Captain
I know that.

Many games show problems with g4 if they are being run on XP.

Try downloading the latest Detonator drivers. More solutions are available if you want.