• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

100 test centuries...

IsuraE

School Boy/Girl Captain
Frequency of 100's in test cricket:

Bradman every 2.7 innings
Tulley every 3.7 innings

Nevertheless, that's a remarkable record. By the way, what year are you in?
Was he a good player right away ?

Anomaly

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
i think he was about 19 or so
im in the year 2055 or there abouts, and yes he was an amazing player right from the start, although his 2nd team average was only about 45. I have another player called Tully also who has just scored 541, he averages over 70 as well.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
haha playing with aussie in 2012 i tried out a new opener in matthew bulman. on his test debut he scored 101 and 150* and then followed that with a 63 and then a 380 run opening stand with hussey in which bulman scored 223*
however now bullman has been dropped from my team. after 37 tests he now averages 42... not quite good enough to get a regular call-up for australia

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
blackcapsrule said:
Most of the good youthies that score heaps of runs are openers.
Or if they're not, you convert them to openers. :) I did that to one of my youth players, now he has 53 Test centuries.