• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2 undefeated Double hundreds in OD

nibbs

International Captain
As it happens I played 2 season of ICC2002 with my Worcestershire side which was 2025. The bowling if feely standard but the bowling rocks. I had one player make 2 400s including one innings 470 and the other being 411. Another made 340. In the one day season I had 2 200s, but only 1 was unbeaten. I also had a 197. ICC is great game!

CrimeMasterGogo

School Boy/Girl Captain
has anyone ever had 3 people score centuries in one innings of an ODI match?

i had Ponting and Hayden both score 100s and Steve Waugh make a 97 against Namibia in the WC

NikhilN

International Regular
CrimeMasterGogo said:
has anyone ever had 3 people score centuries in one innings of an ODI match?

i had Ponting and Hayden both score 100s and Steve Waugh make a 97 against Namibia in the WC
yes

ash chaulk

International Captain
my highest scores only 354 with a youth player my next best would be just over 200.

my game musnt like decent batsmen

Barney Rubble

International Coach
In ICC 2001 I had a made-up player, Gerald Ezard, score 311* in a OD game. He also scored 742 in an fc game, was out 2.2 overs before the end of the final day's play, having batted for the whole match till then and faced 1612 balls! Strange thing is, he wasn't actually some kind of superman - very good, fc avg 55 or so, OD 48 I think, but not into the realms of the unbelievable.

Last edited: