• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

An Alternate Cricketing Universe

mde203

Cricket Spectator
Ever since my dad introduced me to Owzthat, the popular cricket dice game, when I was about ten years old, I have loved it. Over the years, I've developed the game to be more realistic and continue to make tweaks to this day. I have decided to make a series of blog posts about my latest set of test series, so that people could see how England have fared in an alternate timeline which begins from the most recent home series against India, and spans what is soon to be three full years, I have the first year and a half posted now. Feel free to take a look:

https://owzthatcricket.blogspot.co.uk